Meaning & Definition of Sale in English
1. A particular instance of selling
- "He has just made his first sale"
- "They had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
2. The general activity of selling
- "They tried to boost sales"
- "Laws limit the sale of handguns"
3. An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- "They held a sale to reduce their inventory"
- "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- sale ,
- cut-rate sale ,
- sales event
4. The state of being purchasable
- Offered or exhibited for selling
- "You'll find vitamin c for sale at most pharmacies"
- "The new line of cars will soon be on sale"
5. An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
- "The salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office"
- sale ,
- sales agreement
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana