Meaning & Definition of Salacious in English
1. Characterized by lust
- "Eluding the lubricious embraces of her employer"
- "Her sensuous grace roused his lustful nature"
- "Prurient literature"
- "Prurient thoughts"
- "A salacious rooster of a little man"
- lubricious ,
- lustful ,
- prurient ,
2. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- "Lewd whisperings of a dirty old man"
- "An indecent gesture"
- "Obscene telephone calls"
- "Salacious limericks"
- lewd ,
- obscene ,
- raunchy ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana