Meaning & Definition of Safe in English
1. Strongbox where valuables can be safely kept
2. A ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
3. Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- condom ,
- rubber ,
- safety ,
- safe ,
1. Free from danger or the risk of harm
- "A safe trip"
- "You will be safe here"
- "A safe place"
- "A safe bet"
2. (of an undertaking) secure from risk
3. Having reached a base without being put out
- "The runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
4. Financially sound
- "A good investment"
- "A secure investment"
- dependable ,
- good ,
- safe ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana