Meaning & Definition of Rural in English
1. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life
- "Rural people"
- "Large rural households"
- "Unpaved rural roads"
- "An economy that is basically rural"
2. Of or relating to the countryside as opposed to the city
- "Rural electrification"
- "Rural free delivery"
Examples of using
In some rural areas, the Internet is important for agricultural information, as well as being particularly useful for the purposes of agricultural production technologies and pricing.
Have you ever lived in a rural area?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana