Meaning & Definition of Rude in English
1. Socially incorrect in behavior
- "Resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion"
- ill-mannered ,
- bad-mannered ,
- rude ,
- unmannered ,
2. (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- ill-bred ,
- bounderish ,
- lowbred ,
- rude ,
- underbred ,
3. Lacking civility or good manners
- "Want nothing from you but to get away from your uncivil tongue"- willa cather
- uncivil ,
4. (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- "Natural yogurt"
- "Natural produce"
- "Raw wool"
- "Raw sugar"
- "Bales of rude cotton"
- natural ,
- raw(a) ,
5. Belonging to an early stage of technical development
- Characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- "The crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"
- "Primitive movies of the 1890s"
- "Primitive living conditions in the appalachian mountains"
- crude ,
- primitive ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana