Meaning & Definition of Royalty in English
1. Payment to the holder of a patent or copyright or resource for the right to use their property
- "He received royalties on his book"
2. Royal persons collectively
- "The wedding was attended by royalty"
- royalty ,
- royal family ,
- royal line ,
- royal house
Examples of using
The Kennedys were the closest thing that America has ever had to royalty.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana