Meaning & Definition of Royal in English
1. A sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
2. Stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- royal ,
- royal stag
1. Of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
- "The royal party"
- "The royal crest"
- "By royal decree"
- "A royal visit"
2. Established or chartered or authorized by royalty
- "The royal society"
3. Being of the rank of a monarch
- "Of royal ancestry"
- "Princes of the blood royal"
4. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- "Golden age of imperial splendor"
- "Purple tyrant"
- "Regal attire"
- "Treated with royal acclaim"
- "The royal carriage of a stag's head"
- imperial ,
- majestic ,
- purple ,
- regal ,
5. Invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
- "The royal (or crowned) heads of europe"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana