Meaning & Definition of Rouse in English
1. Become active
- "He finally bestirred himself"
- bestir ,
2. Force or drive out
- "The police routed them out of bed at 2 a.m."
- rout out ,
- drive out ,
- force out ,
3. Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks"
- agitate ,
- rouse ,
- turn on ,
- charge ,
- commove ,
- excite ,
- charge up
4. Cause to become awake or conscious
- "He was roused by the drunken men in the street"
- "Please wake me at 6 am."
- awaken ,
- wake ,
- waken ,
- rouse ,
- wake up ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana