Meaning & Definition of Rotter in English
1. A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- "Only a rotter would do that"
- "Kill the rat"
- "Throw the bum out"
- "You cowardly little pukes!"
- "The british call a contemptible person a `git'"
- rotter ,
- dirty dog ,
- rat ,
- skunk ,
- stinker ,
- stinkpot ,
- bum ,
- puke ,
- crumb ,
- lowlife ,
- scum bag ,
- so-and-so ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana