Meaning & Definition of Rolling in English
1. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- peal ,
- pealing ,
- roll ,
2. The act of robbing a helpless person
- "He was charged with rolling drunks in the park"
3. Propelling something on wheels
- wheeling ,
1. Uttered with a trill
- "She used rolling r's as in spanish"
- rolled ,
- rolling ,
Examples of using
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
The children were rolling a big snowball.
Let's start the ball rolling by introducing ourselves.