Meaning & Definition of Robust in English
1. Sturdy and strong in form, constitution, or construction
- "A robust body"
- "A robust perennial"
2. Marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- "A rich ruby port"
- "Full-bodied wines"
- "A robust claret"
- "The robust flavor of fresh-brewed coffee"
- full-bodied ,
- racy ,
- rich ,
3. Strong enough to withstand or overcome intellectual challenges or adversity
- "The experiment yielded robust results"
- "A robust faith"
4. Rough and crude
- "A robust tale"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana