Meaning & Definition of Risky in English
1. Involving risk or danger
- "Skydiving is a hazardous sport"
- "Extremely risky going out in the tide and fog"
- "A wild financial scheme"
- hazardous ,
- risky ,
2. Not financially safe or secure
- "A bad investment"
- "High risk investments"
- "Anything that promises to pay too much can't help being risky"
- "Speculative business enterprises"
- bad ,
- risky ,
- high-risk ,
Examples of using
This is risky and dangerous.
It's too risky.
I don't want to do anything risky.
Chris is in a risky situation in science class.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana