Meaning & Definition of Risen in English
1. (of e.g. celestial bodies) above the horizon
- "The risen sun"
Examples of using
Christ is risen!
The cost of living has risen.
Prices have risen by 50 percent during the past ten years.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana