Meaning & Definition of Ripe in English
1. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- "Ripe peaches"
- "Full-bodied mature wines"
- ripe ,
2. Fully prepared or eager
- "The colonists were ripe for revolution"
3. Most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- "A good time to plant tomatoes"
- "The right time to act"
- "The time is ripe for great sociological changes"
- good ,
- right ,
4. At the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge
- "A ripe mind"
5. Far along in time
- "A man of advanced age"
- "Advanced in years"
- "A ripe old age"
- "The ripe age of 90"
- advanced ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana