Meaning & Definition of Richness in English
1. The property of being extremely abundant
- "The profusion of detail"
- "The idiomatic richness of english"
- profusion ,
- profuseness ,
- richness ,
2. Abundant wealth
- "They studied forerunners of richness or poverty"
- "The richness all around unsettled him for he had expected to find poverty"
- affluence ,
3. The property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing
- "The music had a fullness that echoed through the hall"
- "The cheap wine had no body, no mellowness"
- "He was well aware of the richness of his own appearance"
- fullness ,
- mellowness ,
4. The quality of having high intrinsic value
- "The richness of the mines and pastureland"
- "The cut of her clothes and the richness of the fabric were distinctive"
5. The property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
- "He praised the richness of the soil"
- "Weeds lovely in their rankness"
- richness ,
- rankness ,
- prolificacy ,
6. A strong deep vividness of hue
- "The fire-light gave a richness of coloring to that side of the room"
7. Splendid or imposing in size or appearance
- "The grandness of the architecture"
- "Impressed by the richness of the flora"
- impressiveness ,
- grandness ,
- magnificence ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana