Meaning & Definition of Revolution in English
1. A drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
- "The industrial revolution was also a cultural revolution"
2. The overthrow of a government by those who are governed
3. A single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- "The plane made three rotations before it crashed"
- "The revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year"
- rotation ,
- revolution ,
Examples of using
There have been many revolutions over the last century, but perhaps none as significant as the longevity revolution.
The revolution ushered in a new era.
It looked as if we were on the eve of a revolution.
The revolution has brought about many changes.
The revolution brought in a new era.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana