Meaning & Definition of Revealing in English
1. The speech act of making something evident
- disclosure ,
- revelation ,
1. Disclosing unintentionally
- "A telling smile"
- "A telltale panel of lights"
- "A telltale patch of oil on the water marked where the boat went down"
- revealing ,
- telling ,
2. Showing or making known
- "Her dress was scanty and revealing"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana