Meaning & Definition of Resourceful in English
1. Having inner resources
- Adroit or imaginative
- "Someone who is resourceful is capable of dealing with difficult situations"
- "An able and resourceful politician"
- "The most resourceful cook in town"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana