Meaning & Definition of Resolved in English
- "She was firmly resolved to be a doctor"
- "Single-minded in his determination to stop smoking"
- single-minded ,
2. Explained or answered
- "Mysteries solved and unsolved
- Problems resolved and unresolved"
- solved ,
Examples of using
The problem resolved itself.
I resolved to keep a diary this year.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana