Meaning & Definition of Resolute in English
1. Firm in purpose or belief
- Characterized by firmness and determination
- "Stood resolute against the enemy"
- "Faced with a resolute opposition"
- "A resolute and unshakeable faith"
2. Characterized by quickness and firmness
- "His reply was unhesitating"
- unhesitating ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana