Meaning & Definition of Residue in English
1. Matter that remains after something has been removed
2. Something left after other parts have been taken away
- "There was no remainder"
- "He threw away the rest"
- "He took what he wanted and i got the balance"
- remainder ,
- balance ,
- residual ,
- residue ,
- residuum ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana