Meaning & Definition of Reserved in English
1. Set aside for the use of a particular person or party
2. Marked by self-restraint and reticence
- "Was habitually reserved in speech, withholding her opinion"-victoria sackville-west
Examples of using
Tom is reserved.
We should have phoned ahead and reserved a table.
When answering this question, some people might put forward this kind of example: "Chinese people are very hospitable, whilst English people are more reserved."
Bill is quite reserved.
She reserved a room.
Don't be so reserved.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana