Meaning & Definition of Resentful in English
1. Full of or marked by resentment or indignant ill will
- "Resentful at the way he was treated"
- "A sullen resentful attitude"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana