Meaning & Definition of Resemble in English
1. Appear like
- Be similar or bear a likeness to
- "She resembles her mother very much"
- "This paper resembles my own work"
Examples of using
Your O's resemble your A's.
Life resembles a novel more often than novels resemble life.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana