Meaning & Definition of Rerun in English
1. A program that is broadcast again
- "She likes to watch `i love lucy' reruns"
1. Broadcast again, as of a film
- rerun ,
2. Rerun a performance of a play, for example
3. Run again for office
- "Bush wants to rerun in 1996"
4. Cause to perform again
- "We have to rerun the subjects--they misunderstood the instructions"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana