Meaning & Definition of Repulsive in English
1. Offensive to the mind
- "An abhorrent deed"
- "The obscene massacre at wounded knee"
- "Morally repugnant customs"
- "Repulsive behavior"
- "The most repulsive character in recent novels"
- abhorrent ,
- detestable ,
- obscene ,
- repugnant ,
2. Possessing the ability to repel
- "A repulsive force"
3. So extremely ugly as to be terrifying
- "A hideous scar"
- "A repulsive mask"
- hideous ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana