Meaning & Definition of Repudiate in English
1. Cast off
- "She renounced her husband"
- "The parents repudiated their son"
- disown ,
- renounce ,
2. Refuse to acknowledge, ratify, or recognize as valid
- "The woman repudiated the divorce settlement"
3. Refuse to recognize or pay
- "Repudiate a debt"
4. Reject as untrue, unfounded, or unjust
- "She repudiated the accusations"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana