Meaning & Definition of Reproductive in English
1. Producing new life or offspring
- "The reproductive potential of a species is its relative capacity to reproduce itself under optimal conditions"
- "The reproductive or generative organs"
- generative ,
- procreative ,
Examples of using
The octopus only exits its lair to look for food or for reproductive purposes.
The octopus exits only to look for food and for reproductive purposes.
The penis is one of the male reproductive organs.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana