Meaning & Definition of Reproach in English
1. A mild rebuke or criticism
- "Words of reproach"
2. Disgrace or shame
- "He brought reproach upon his family"
1. Express criticism towards
- "The president reproached the general for his irresponsible behavior"
- reproach ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana