Meaning & Definition of Reprehensible in English
1. Bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- "A criminal waste of talent"
- "A deplorable act of violence"
- "Adultery is as reprehensible for a husband as for a wife"
- condemnable ,
- criminal ,
- deplorable ,
- reprehensible ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana