Meaning & Definition of Repeater in English
1. A person who repeats
- "The audience consisted largely of repeaters who had seen the movie many times"
2. Someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)
- recidivist ,
- repeater ,
- habitual criminal
3. A firearm that can fire several rounds without reloading
- repeating firearm ,
4. (electronics) electronic device that amplifies a signal before transmitting it again
- "Repeaters can be used in computer networks to extend cabling distances"