Meaning & Definition of Repeated in English
1. Recurring again and again
- "Perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"
- perennial ,
- recurrent ,
Examples of using
This is the first time I've ever repeated a year.
She has always repeated that she is innocent.
He repeated his name slowly.
"No," repeated the Englishman.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana