Meaning & Definition of Renewable in English
1. That can be renewed or extended
- "A renewable lease"
- "Renewable subscriptions"
2. Capable of being renewed
- "Renewable energy such as solar energy is theoretically inexhaustible"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana