Meaning & Definition of Renew in English
1. Reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
- "We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years"
- "They renewed their membership"
- regenerate ,
2. Cause to appear in a new form
- "The old product was reincarnated to appeal to a younger market"
- reincarnate ,
Examples of using
He asked me to renew the bond.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana