Meaning & Definition of Remuneration in English
1. Something that remunerates
- "Wages were paid by check"
- "He wasted his pay on drink"
- "They saved a quarter of all their earnings"
- wage ,
- pay ,
- earnings ,
- remuneration ,
2. The act of paying for goods or services or to recompense for losses
- "Adequate remuneration for his work"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana