Meaning & Definition of Remotely in English
1. In a remote manner
- "When the measured speech of the chorus passes over into song the tones are, remotely but unmistakably, those taught by the orthodox liturgy"
2. To a remote degree
- "It is remotely possible"
Examples of using
I often use SSH to access my computers remotely.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana