Meaning & Definition of Rely in English
1. Have confidence or faith in
- "We can trust in god"
- "Rely on your friends"
- "Bank on your good education"
- "I swear by my grandmother's recipes"
- trust ,
- swear ,
- rely ,
Examples of using
He's a man you can rely on.
I rely on Ken.
You can rely on me.
Do not rely on the room clock for the accurate time of day.
Don't rely too much on your guidebook.
You can rely on her.
You can rely on him.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana