Meaning & Definition of Reluctance in English
1. (physics) opposition to magnetic flux (analogous to electric resistance)
2. A certain degree of unwillingness
- "A reluctance to commit himself"
- "His hesitancy revealed his basic indisposition"
- "After some hesitation he agreed"
- reluctance ,
- hesitancy ,
- hesitation ,
- disinclination ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana