Meaning & Definition of Relatively in English
1. In a relative manner
- By comparison to something else
- "The situation is relatively calm now"
- relatively ,
Examples of using
Considering what time it was, the supermarket was relatively empty.
Solar energy seems to offer more hope than any other source of energy, particularly because those areas most in need of water lie rather close to the equator and have a relatively clear atmosphere.
This hotel is relatively expensive for this town.
The computer is a relatively recent invention.
The province is relatively rich in mineral resources.
The region is relatively rich in mineral resources.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana