Meaning & Definition of Reinvent in English
1. Bring back into existence
- "The candidate reinvented the concept of national health care so that he would get elected"
2. Create anew and make over
- "He reinvented african music for american listeners"
Examples of using
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel; it already exists.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana