Meaning & Definition of Reign in English
1. A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- "He was helpless under the reign of his egotism"
2. The period during which a monarch is sovereign
- "During the reign of henry viii"
3. Royal authority
- The dominion of a monarch
- reign ,
1. Have sovereign power
- "Henry viii reigned for a long time"
2. Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- "Money reigns supreme here"
- "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
- predominate ,
- dominate ,
- rule ,
- reign ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana