Meaning & Definition of Refurbish in English
1. Make brighter and prettier
- "We refurbished the guest wing"
- "My wife wants us to renovate"
- refurbish ,
- renovate ,
- freshen up
Examples of using
I want you to refurbish the house.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana