Meaning & Definition of Refreshing in English
1. Imparting vitality and energy
- "The bracing mountain air"
- bracing ,
- brisk ,
- fresh ,
- refreshing ,
- refreshful ,
2. Pleasantly new or different
- "Common sense of a most refreshing sort"
- novel ,
Examples of using
A glass of cold water is very refreshing in hot weather.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana