Meaning & Definition of Reflexive in English
1. A personal pronoun compounded with -self to show the agent's action affects the agent
- reflexive pronoun ,
1. Without volition or conscious control
- "The automatic shrinking of the pupils of the eye in strong light"
- "A reflex knee jerk"
- "Sneezing is reflexive"
- automatic ,
- reflex(a) ,
2. Referring back to itself
- reflexive ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana