Meaning & Definition of Refill in English
1. A prescription drug that is provided again
- "He got a refill of his prescription"
- "The prescription specified only one refill"
2. A commercial product that refills a container with its appropriate contents
- "He got a refill for his ball-point pen"
- "He got a refill for his notebook"
1. Fill something that had previously been emptied
- "Refill my glass, please"
- replenish ,
- refill ,
- fill again
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana