Meaning & Definition of Redo in English
1. Make new
- "She is remaking her image"
- remake ,
- refashion ,
- redo ,
- make over
2. Do over, as of (part of) a house
- "We are remodeling these rooms"
- remodel ,
- reconstruct ,
Examples of using
Any one of you want to come here and redo what I did?
Does one of you want to come here and redo what I just did?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana