Meaning & Definition of Reckless in English
1. Marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
- "Foolhardy enough to try to seize the gun from the hijacker"
- "Became the fiercest and most reckless of partisans"-macaulay
- "A reckless driver"
- "A rash attempt to climb mount everest"
- foolhardy ,
- heady ,
- rash ,
2. Characterized by careless unconcern
- "The heedless generosity and the spasmodic extravagance of persons used to large fortunes"- edith wharton
- "Reckless squandering of public funds"
- heedless ,
Examples of using
Tom is a reckless driver.
His death was owing to his reckless driving.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana