Meaning & Definition of Rebellious in English
1. Resisting control or authority
- "Temperamentally rebellious"
- "A rebellious crew"
2. Discontented as toward authority
- disaffected ,
- ill-affected ,
- malcontent ,
3. Participating in organized resistance to a constituted government
- "The rebelling confederacy"
Examples of using
My son is a rebellious teenager.
Mary is a rebellious girl.
Tom is a rebellious boy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana