Meaning & Definition of Ratio in English
1. The relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient)
2. The relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree
- "An inordinate proportion of the book is given over to quotations"
- "A dry martini has a large proportion of gin"
- proportion ,
Examples of using
The application allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana