Meaning & Definition of Rapid in English
1. A part of a river where the current is very fast
1. Done or occurring in a brief period of time
- "A rapid rise through the ranks"
2. Characterized by speed
- Moving with or capable of moving with high speed
- "A rapid movement"
- "A speedy car"
- "A speedy errand boy"
- rapid ,
Examples of using
I'm amazed at Tom's rapid progress in French.
Juvenile delinquency is on the increase at a rapid pace.
The country is famous for the rapid growth of its economy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana